County Waste opens new recycling center | Environment
Clifton Park-based County Waste and Recycling will open one of the nation’s newest and most advanced recycling centers in the Port of Albany Tuesday.
The new $12 million center is the third phase of a $27 million investment the company is making to support its recently launched Single Stream Recycling program. The grand opening takes place Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. at 865 South Pearl Street.
County Waste and Recycling Service ranks as the region’s largest privately owned waste and recycling company. They provide residential, commercial, industrial, and construction and demolition waste collection services in the Capital/Saratoga region, including adjoining areas of Massachusetts.
Upcoming Events near Clifton Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FBI, State Police, NYPD raid mobile home in Malta -- but will not say why
- Clifton Park bulk waste pick up starts April 28
- Apple Blossom Festival scheduled in Rexford
- Man accused of driving drunk, talking on phone with child in car
- Saratoga Casino to take part in bidders conference despite lack of support