Jury to begin deliberating in Salce stabbing case | Crime
A Saratoga County jury will soon begin deliberating the case against Lydia Salce.
She is accused of stabbing her husband, Michael McKee.
It happened in their home on Route 9 in Halfmoon back in August of last year.
Police say Salce was angry that her husband joined a biker gang and was spending time drinking with his friends.
But the defense argues the attack was in self defense.
Upcoming Events near Clifton Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FBI, State Police, NYPD raid mobile home in Malta -- but will not say why
- Clifton Park bulk waste pick up starts April 28
- Apple Blossom Festival scheduled in Rexford
- Man accused of driving drunk, talking on phone with child in car
- Saratoga Casino to take part in bidders conference despite lack of support